FROM INGENIOUS IDEA TO SIMPLE APPLICATION
- When there’s a fire, people are afraid and tend to panic. Unfortunately, this means that they are not able to think clearly or perform complicated actions. With the EVACUATOR™, this is not necessary. The underlying idea is simple, and the execution is even simpler. The aesthetically designed housing contains reels with steel cables. Each cable allows four people to descend at the same time, provided their combined weight does not exceed 282kg.
- Just put on the safety harness and latch on to the central connecting hook. Next, sit in the window with up to three other people, and the EVACUATOR™ will lower you in a controlled fashion. The EVACUATOR™ is fully mechanised and is not dependent on electrical power or any other utility. It is therefore guaranteed to work safely at all times.
EASY TO USE, COMPACT, AFFORDABLE, REVOLUTIONARY
The EVACUATOR™ is a unique and revolutionary means of saving people who live and work at altitudes ranging from 6 to 300 metres. In case of fire, the elevators automatically switch off and the emergency exits fill up with smoke. But the EVACUATOR™ can always take you to safety by allowing you to descend on a steel cable in a controlled manner – on the outside of the building and well away from the fire. You descend automatically at a speed of one metre per second and reach the ground quickly and safely. This literally makes the EVACUATOR™ your lifeline. Anyone who works or lives at a high altitude or is responsible for the safety of people who do. When you are high up, the EVACUATOR™ is the perfect solution. Wouldn’t you rather be certain of your safety?
Available in three models
AVAILABLE IN 70 COLOURS
CERTIFIED FOR 33 EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Approved by the German inspection institute DEKRA and certified for 33 European countries: EN341.
• The EVACUATOR™ is located inside the building and provides a means of escape via the outside
• The descent is fully controlled at a speed of one metre per second
• Intended for people and organisations responsible for safety at heights
• No electricity required: the EVACUATOR™ is automated and independent, and therefore guaranteed to work at all times
• Immediately ready to use in case of emergency
• Easy to use, compact and affordable
• Several installation options
• Currently engineered for buildings of up to 300 metres in height
• Each reel enables four persons to descend to safety. The maximum load per reel is 282kg
• Developed, engineered and manufactured by professional organizations in the Netherlands: Dutch design
• PCT patent pending
• Approved by the German inspection institute DEKRA and EN341 certified for 33 European countries
• Installation, training and annual inspection by an independent service provider, certified by Evacuator WorldWide BV
• Five-year warranty